COFIK makes paying for your orders easy by providing a range of convenient payment options. Below is a guide to the different payment methods used by COFIK , so you can choose the right way for you.
- Wire Transfer
Paying with PayPal
PayPal is a secure and trusted payment processing service which allows you to shop online. PayPal can be used at COFIK to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
Paypal method is best for sample order or subtotal price equals or less than USD5000.00
- 1. On your Shopping Cart page, click Checkout after reviewing your items. You will then leave cofik.com and enter PayPal. Log in to your PayPal account, or create one if you haven’t already, and follow the on-screen instructions given by PayPal. Once you’ve completed your payment information, you will be directed back to our site where you’ll choose your shipping method and then complete your order.
- 2. If you don’t have a paypal account but would like to pay for the order via credit card directly,you could choose the second option when you enter the paypal payment website.The title of it is ‘Pay with a debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit’.By entering the info of your card,you could feel free to pay for your order and get security business.
- 3. Paypal method may charge extra fee with 6% of the total price for the transaction fee.
Advantages of using PayPal:
- 1. Your payment status can be traced via your PayPal account..
- 2. PayPal doesn’t require you to use your credit card online. Instead, you can transfer directly from your bank account.
- 3. PayPal will protect your personal details if you choose to pay by credit card.
Paying With Wire Transfer
We are also happy to accept wire transfer payments for most orders.
Support orders at any total price, but suggest order’s total price equals or greater than USD500.00.
Using Wire Transfer
1.On the Order Information page, under Billing Info, select the Bank Transfer option.
2.Your order will now have been placed, but COFIK will not start processing your order until you have paid the full amount.
3.To complete payment of your items by wire transfer, contact your local bank who will be happy to make the transfer.
4.All bank charges occurred are to be borne by the buyer. The total amount is the NET amount to be received by COFIK. Please choose OUR when customer fixes the wire transfer table.
The wire transfer beneficiary details for COFIK are:
Beneficiary Bank: DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited
SWIFT CODE: DHBKHKHH （Note: 11 bits add "xxx" at the end）
Beneficiary Bank Address: 11th Floor, The Center, 99 Queen's Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
Account Name: XT-Eprid Shenzhen Electronics Technology (Note: "-"can be replaced by a space)